See something that looks familiar here? Perhaps you saw it first over at Family Home and Life, my other blog.

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Itty Bitty Turns 3!

Today we are celebrating a birthday with a party; Itty Bitty is three years old! My how these last three years have flown by. Happy Birthday sweet girl! 



Third birthday


Second Birthday


First Birthday




And here is the little cake I made for her on her actual birthday.





I link at these parties.







 Copyright © 2013 by Hill House Homestead ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

2 comments:

  1. Amazing how quickly 3 years can fly by! Each year she just gets cuter! Would you believe that Amara just turned 10!! How did that happen so fast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pictures of her...so darn cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Gosh I love to read your comments! Thanks for leaving one :)