See something that looks familiar here? Perhaps you saw it first over at Family Home and Life, my other blog.

Monday, August 5, 2013

* Training a New Assistant


It’s a cold day here in Arizona, barely in the 50’s! I thought is was about time to break in a new kitchen assistant after losing my last one to kindergarten when school started. 


A good day to have the oven on too, so we decided to make my super easyIrish Soda bread recipe. My new assistant was a fast learner and really got into her job! 

She thought cooking in her pj’s was pretty great too. 


Later, still in  pj’s, we painted pine cones and glittered them to decorate the house with. 

Oh and by the way, if you decide to bake some potatoes while the oven is on, make sure you poke some holes in them. Because if you forget, they will explode!
Enjoy your kids and don’t be afraid to mess up the kitchen cooking with them this holiday season.



* This post first appeared at Family Home & Life.

Copyright © 2013 by Hill House Homestead ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gosh I love to read your comments! Thanks for leaving one :)